For the record for Tues., Feb. 8, 2011
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Feb. 4-6, 2011:
• Ronald Floyd, 48, for public intoxication and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Bryan Lovelle, 38, for failure to register as a convicted sex offender and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Kayla Ferrell, 18, for second-degree possession of marijuana and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Jeffery Cannon, 42, for contempt of court and held without bond.
• Timothy Midkif, 26, for third-degree burglary and second-degree theft of property and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Kenneth Holland, 49, for complicity and menacing and held on an $800 bond.
• Tramikus Stodemire, 20, for minor in consumption and held on a $300 bond.
• Gloria Goldsmith, 44, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• David Reynolds, 50, for failure to pay child support and held without bond.