For the record for Thurs., Feb. 17, 2011
Published 12:00 am Thursday, February 17, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
Feb. 15, 2011:
• Johnny Wallace, 42, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Chineca Demmings, 31, for a grand jury indictment for second-degree theft of property and held on a $30,000 bond.
• Arfio Videla, 29, for harassing communications and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Ashley Cross, 28, for four counts of second-degree forgery and first-degree theft of property and held on a $50,000 bond.
• Reginald Phillips, 31, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Cecil Cross, 61, for driving under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Gordon Garrell, 43, for driving under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Casey Hooker, 30, for resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, third-degree criminal trespass and menacing and held on a $2,000 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
Arrests from Feb. 11-14
• Christian Lancaster of Brewton for public intoxication and criminal impersonation and held on a $1,300 bond.
• Dalton McPherson of Andalusia for minor in possession and held on a $300 bond.
• Richard Martin of Andalusia on a warrant and held on a $276 bond.
• Shakesha Marshall of Andalusia for failure to pay and held on a $348 bond.
• Kenneth Holland of Andalusia on a warrant and held on a $500 bond.