For the record for Wed., Feb. 23, 2011
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
Feb. 21, 2011:
• Christopher M. Lafogg, 31, for third-degree domestic violence and held without bond.
• Roy Charles Crittenden, 24, for failure to appear and held on $500 bond.
• Christina A. Garrett, 21, for illegal possession credit/debit card and held on $10,000 bond.
• Tiffany N. Drough, 32, on hold for another agency and held without bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Kathrina Counts for harassment and held on $500 bond.
• Rebecca Peppers for disorderly conduct and held on $3,000 bond.
• Jessie Clanzy for disorderly conduct and held on $500 bond.
• Christine Soloman on alias writ of arrest and held on $1,284 bond.
Clarification: Krystal L. Henderson, the 25-year-old daughter of Walt and Dewanna Henderson of Andalusia, is not the person of the same name listed in the arrest reports inside the Tues., Feb. 22, edition.