For the record for Tues., March 1, 2011
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Feb. 25-27, 2011:
• Charlie C. Baker, 23, for negotiating worthless instrument and held on $3,000 bond.
• Bryan Hurst, 26, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Nicholas C. Kervin, 25, for driving under influence and held on $7,500 bond.
• Marvin Carr, 46, for two counts of failure to pay child support and held without bond.
• Eric Thompson, 28, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• James Eric Bell, 32, for eluding police, three counts of violation of probation and failure to appear and held without bond.
• Kevin Lawrence, 30, for public intoxication, harassment and obstructing governmental operations and held on an $1,100 bond.
• Kimberly D. Reck, 46, for second-degree possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on $10,500 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• David Matthews, for attempting to elude police and held on $500 bond.
• One harassment
• Two theft
• One attempting to elude police
• Four suspicious circumstance
• One arrest
• One accident
• Three citations