For the record for Thurs., March 3, 2011
Published 12:00 am Thursday, March 3, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments March 1, 2011:
• Angel Green, 21, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and second-degree possession of marijuana and held on a $20,500 bond.
• Gregory Stewart, 44, for possession of a forged instrument and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Wesley Riley, 38, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Angela Worley, 40, for third-degree domestic violence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Amber Cullifer, 21, for third-degree theft of property and held on a $500 bond.
• Patrick Wright, 32, for failure to appear and held without bond.