For the record for Sat., March 5, 2011
Published 12:00 am Saturday, March 5, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments March 2, 2011:
• Bradley Nolen, 26, on hold for another agency.
• J.D. Cook, 19, for second-degree rape and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Amy Caudle, 31, for two counts of second-degree rape and three counts of second-degree sodomy and held on a $1 million bond.
• Jeremy Norton, 26, for first-degree possession of marijuana and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Marcus Dorsey, 30, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Arthur Phillips, 33, for first-degree possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of probation and held without bond.
• John Spencer, 40, for harassing communications and held on a $500 bond.