For the record for Sat., March 12, 2011
Published 12:00 am Saturday, March 12, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments
March 10, 2011:
• Jessica Owens, 23, on hold for another agency and held without bond.
• Jonathan Echols, 23, for second-degree theft of property and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Anthony Jackson, 42, for possession of a firearm and possession of brass knuckles and held without bond.
• Jacob Dunnigan, 22, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Charles Pettie, 65, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.