For the record for Thurs., March 17, 2011
Published 12:00 am Thursday, March 17, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments
March 15, 2011:
• Terry Franklin, 52, for public intoxication and attempting to elude and held on an $800 bond.
• Nova Strickland, 41, for violation of probation and held without bond.
Andalusia Police Department Arrests
• One theft from a residence.
• One appears in public under the influence
• One attempting to elude
• One carrying an illegal gun
• One harassing communications
• One obstructing governmental operations
• One suspicious circumstance