For the record for Fri., March 18, 2011
Published 12:00 am Friday, March 18, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments
March 16 2011:
• Robin C. Rabon, 57, for driving under influence and eluding police officer and held on $2,000 bond.
• Jeffery Dale Balduc, 37, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Robert Lee Graham, 31, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Theodore Briggs, 57, for third-degree burglary, third-degree theft of property and two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Windford Shakespeare, 54, for two counts of negotiating worthless instrument and held on $6,000 bond.
• Steven Cender, 41, for two counts harassing communications and held on $6,000 bond.
• Johnny B. Teague, 49, for failure to appear and held without bond.