For the record for Sat., April 2, 2011
Published 12:00 am Saturday, April 2, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments
March 31, 2011:
• Judy Newell, 46, for driving while under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Monica Gorum, 21, for a grand jury indictment and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Derrick Adams, 28, for attempting to elude, no license and no insurance and held on a $2,000 bond.
• Jamietrelle Lacey, 19, for first-degree possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
• John Kerns, 50, for second- degree possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $1,000 bond.