Realtors to hold open house tomorrow
Residents interested in purchasing a new home or those who simply want to see what’s on the market will have the opportunity to see what local realtors have to offer during the Realtor Nationwide Open House tomorrow.
Kerry Alexander, president of the Covington Association of Realtors, said the event is held in conjunction with the National Association of Realtors and the Alabama Association of Realtors event on Saturday.
“This is a really big weekend for us,” she said. “We have a lot of traffic, and we tend see people we normally wouldn’t see. We get more participants than any open houses we have during the year.”
“(The event) is just to give a chance for our sellers to get their houses shown,” she said. “We just want to give everyone a chance to look at these houses without any commitments. They can go around and look at what’s on the market.”
Alexander said there are homes in all price ranges, and a complete list is available at local real estate offices and can be found in tomorrow’s edition of the Real Estate Preview found inside The Star-News.
The following is a list of the properties on the tour:
• 1604 Cedar Road, Andalusia;
• 121 Thames Street, Andalusia;
• 1505 Prestwood Bridge Road, Andalusia;
• 104 Candlewood, Opp;
• 232 Dunson Street, Andalusia;
• 20639 Hester Lane, Sanford;
• 1204 Valley View Driver, Andalusia;
• 401 Chapman Street, Andalusia;
• 202 Thames Street, Andalusia;
• 850 Sanford Road, Andalusia;
• 1015 3-Notch Court, Andalusia;
• 701 Sanford Road, Andalusia;
• 104 Robin Crest Lane, Andalusia;
• 26986 Bush Isle Road, Andalusia;
• 103 3rd Avenue, Andalusia;
• 17016 CR 70; Andalusia;
• 1405 Sunset Drive, Andalusia;
• Sandy Landing, Andalusia;
• 1205 Calvary, Andalusia;
• 16754 Sims Road;
• 1100 Albritton Road, Andalusia;
• 314 Woodlawn Road, Andalusia;
• 500 Lake Street, Andalusia;
• 15255 Pier 7 Road; Andalusia;
• Bush Isle Road, Andalusia;
• 18715 Sugar Road, Andalusia;
26924 Bush Isle Road, Andalusia.
Featured homes range in price from $89,000 to $395,000 and are in a variety of neighborhoods and portions of the county.
Throughout the county, participating agents will open the doors to their listings from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.