For the record for Sat., Oct. 8, 2011
Published 12:00 am Saturday, October 8, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments
Oct. 6, 2011:
• Betty Blocker, 45, for 10 counts of negotiating a worthless check and held on a $30,000 bond.
• Thomas Raymond Foy, 51, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Craig Stone, 49, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Anthony D. Bryant, 33, for violation of probation, third-degree criminal trespassing and first-degree theft of property and held on a $23,000 bond.
• Justin Adam Payne, 23, for third-degree domestic violence and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Jennifer Hutcheson, 38, for failure to appear and negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Jason Davis, 36, for third-degree escape and a child support warrant and held on a $100,000 bond.
• Keith Kipp, 46, for public intoxication and held on a $300 bond.