For the record for Sat., Sept. 15, 2011
Published 12:00 am Saturday, October 15, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments
Oct. 13, 2011:
• Dawn Cyr, 43, for third-degree domestic violence and held on a $500 bond.
• Lisa Huckaba, 24, for second-degree possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $2,000 bond.
• Rusty Rogers, 31, for second-degree theft of property and held on a $40,000 bond.
• Tracey Langford, 40, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Eric Daniels, 36, for failure to appear and held on a $353 bond.