Contestants sought for February Miss Relay pageant
Contestants are needed for the 2012 Miss Relay for Life pageant.
The pageant, which will be held on Feb. 4, at the LBW Community College Dixon Center, will feature eight categories:
• Baby Miss for 0-12 months;
• Wee Miss Toddler for 13-23 months;
• Miss Toddler for 2-3 years. Each of these categories will begin at 4 p.m.
• Tiny Miss for 4-6 years;
• Little Miss for 7-9 years;
• Miss Preteen for 10-12 years. Each of these categories will begin at 6 p.m.
• Junior Miss for 13-15 years; and
• Miss for 16-18 years. These categories will begin once the previous competitions are completed.
Those with questions should contact Carrie Turner Thomasson at 427-3802 or Sonja Godwin at 428-2102.
Registration forms must be received by Fri., Jan. 27, 2012, and are available at Cadence Bank, P&J Formals and the Covington County Board of Education.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an emailed form.
All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society.