For the record for Tues., March 6, 2012
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments
March 2-5, 2012:
• Jeb T. McDaniel, 22, for driving under influence and held on $1,000 bond.
• William E. Taylor, 21, for public intoxication and held on $300 bond.
• Elizabeth P. Hincy, 32, for possession of controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and second-degree possession of marijuana and held on $20,500 bond.
• Elizabeth C. Barnes, 61, for distribution of controlled substance and held on $100,000 bond.
• Carrie Lee Hall, 34, on grand jury indictment for interfering with custody and held on $20,000 bond.
• Rebecca Martin, 28, for three counts of negotiating worthless instrument and held on $9,000 bond.
• Samuel E. Carter, 33, for third-degree domestic violence and held on $500 bond.
• John C. Henderson, 34, for driving under influence and held on $7,500 bond.
• Latoya Mcclain, 35, for failure to appear and held on $1,000 bond.
• Mercedes S. Larkins, 23, on court order.
• Roger Dale Davis, 63, for driving under influence and held on $7,500 bond.
• Edward Morrison, 46, for possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of controlled substance, and obstructing governmental operations and held on $16,000 bond.