Clean out your closet, make some extra dough

Published 12:00 am Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Annual Little Lambs sale on tap; deadline to sign-up is Friday

Winter is almost over, and a local charitable organization is offering spring-cleaners a chance to do some good and earn some cash with those leftover items found during the process.

Heather Owen said the annual Little Lambs Spring Consignment Sale will be held this year on Fri., March 20, and Sat., March 21, at the Kiwanis Center.

Organizers are accepting used children’s clothes, shoes, toys, furniture and maternity clothes in sizes ranging from birth to junior and pre-teen.

Those interested in participating in the sale, must pay a $10 registration fee and commit to work a three-hour shift before, during or after the sale.

Sellers will have the opportunity to shop on Fri., March 20, from 5:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m.

This year’s deadline to register is Fri., March 13.

Each sale, will be broken up, with 75 percent of the profit going back to the seller and the remaining 25 percent going to a charity selected by the Little Lambs Council.

This year’s sale will be held on Friday, from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m., and Saturday, from 8 a.m. until noon.

In order to obtain a seller’s number, call Angie Hicks at 334.892.2841.

For more information, call Amy Walker at 334.343.3590 or visit the Little Lambs organization on Facebook.