Sitel to hire 100 by June
Published 12:05 am Saturday, April 4, 2015
Sitel needs to hire 100 people between now and June, and plans a job fair this coming Tuesday to get that effort started.
Amy Fisher of Sitel said those interested can complete an online application after arriving at the career fair, or may do so in advance by visiting sitel.com/careers.
The company lists the following qualifications for applicants:
• Prior customer service experience preferred
• Ability to diagnose customer issues quickly
• Excellent written communication and documentation skills
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with team members
• Professional, articulate voice
• Ability to multi-task in several computer applications while holding a conversation with a customer
• Type 25 words per minute with a minimum of 95 percent accuracy
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional attitude.
Fisher said Sitel will conduct on-the-spot interviews during the job fair, which is set for 4 p.m. until 7 p.m.
All applicants have an opportunity to win a drawing for one of three $50 gift cards.