Arrests for Wed., May 6, 2015
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls
Mon., May 4, 2015
• Khiry Lacey, 25, for possession of marijuana I and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Britton P. Averett, 28, for contempt of court and held without bond.
• Tonya Wright Gunter, 40, for 16 counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Heather Nicole Piatt, 32, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Shelby D. Stephens, 18, for four counts of violation of probation and held without bond.