Arrest reports for Thurs., May 21, 2015
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Tues., May 19, 2015
• Tammy R. McCollough, 44, for public intoxication and held on a $500 bond.
• Thomas C. Bradley, 33, for seven counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and four counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Hunter L. Langford, 27, for four counts of possession of a forged instrument and held on a $40,000 bond.
• Ontario D. Talbert, 22, for receiving stolen property III and held on a $500 bond.
• Reva Yvette Odom, 25, for menacing and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Howard E. Montgomery, 67, for three counts of distribution of a controlled substance and held on a $450,000 bond.
• Clifton B. Moore, 28, for domestic violence III and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Terrance M. Salter, 30, for violation of probation and held without bond.