Sellers needed for Little Lambs sale

Published 10:01 pm Wednesday, March 2, 2016

It’s time to pull out those too-small spring dresses and shorts for the annual spring Little Lambs consignment sale.

The benefit of the event is two-fold – moms get a clean closet while earning a little extra money by selling those items at the upcoming spring sale.

Organizer Shirley Tew said the event will once again be a two-day event.

“We want to let you know that the spring Little Lambs sale is scheduled for Fri., March 18, and Sat., March 19, at the Kiwanis Building,” Tew said. “This is a sale for used clothing, toys, books, shoes and furniture. A group of Christian women began this sale as an opportunity to raise money for missions projects.”

Tew said those interested in contributing to the sale should do so by this year’s deadline of March 11.

Each sale, she said, will be broken up, with 75 percent of the profit going back to the seller, and the remaining 25 percent to a charity selected by a member of the Little Lambs Council.

Seller packets may be picked up at Blackston Quality Eye Care, First Baptist Church of Andalusia or South Alabama Pediatrics in Opp.

In order to obtain a seller’s number, call Angi Hicks at 334-892-2841.

The sale will run from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m., on Friday and 8 a.m. until noon on Saturday.