Little Lambs seeking sellers for spring sale

Published 12:00 am Thursday, February 16, 2017

For moms who need an incentive to begin spring cleaning – or a little extra cash for spring break – it’s only a few weeks until the Little Lambs Spring Sale.

Little Lambs is a Christian organization dedicated to helping local moms sell their lightly used clothing, buy partially-used clothing and toys for their own children, and to raise money for local charities helping women and children in the community.

Packets are available for the this year’s sale, which is scheduled for Fri., March 10, from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m., and Sat., March 11, from 8 a.m. until noon.

Sellers’ packets are available at the First Baptist Church office and at Blackston Eye Care in Andalusia, and at Dr. Bang’s office.

Each sale will be broken up, with 75 percent of the profit going back to the seller, and the remaining 25 percent to a charity selected by a member of the Little Lambs Council.

This year, each person 18 years and older will have to Pay $1 to enter and shop at the sale.

For information, contact Angie Hicks at 334-892-2841.