Arrest reports for Wed., July 26, 2017
Published 12:30 am Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Mon., July 24, 2017
- Jessie Allen Ward, 37, for driving under the influence and unlawful concealing a pistol, and held on $10,500 bond.
- Julie Ann Davis, 19, for failure to appear, and held without bond.
- Michael Cauley, 37, for possession of marijuana first, and held on a $10,000 bond.
- Wesley D. Carnley, 18, domestic violence third/harassment, and held on a $500 bond.
- Luke Mack Popwell, 31, for public intoxication, and held on a 300 bond.
- Trista C. Mulvaney, 31, for contempt of court.
- Krystal Ladawn Odom, 19, for bondsman off bond.