Arrest reports for Wed., Aug. 2, 2017
Published 2:44 am Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Mon., July 31, 2017
- Michael D. Harrison, 49, for negotiating a worthless instrument, and held on a $3,000 bond.
- John Spooner, 56, for possession of drug paraphernalia, and obstructing government operations, and held on a $6,000 bond.
- Richard Daniels, 71, for failure to appear, and held on a $636 cash bond.
- Crystal Carey, 31, for theft of property first (deception), and held on a $20,000 bond.
- Michael A. Taylor, 49, for violation of probation, and held without bond.
- Jason Oglesby, 34, for failure to comply with ACES, and held without bond.
- Jeremy William Harris, 25, for domestic violence third, harassment, and held without bond.
- Steven Sherman, 26, on hold for other agency.