Arrest reports for Thurs., Nov. 23, 2017
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Tues., Nov. 21
• Dion White, 22, for failure to appear, and held on a $736 cash bond.
• John Albert Atkins Jr., 41, for failure to appear, violation of probation, and held without bond.
• Gary Carpenter Little, 60, for promoting prison contraband first, and held on a $50,000 bond.
• A.C. Campbell Jr., 37, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Heather L. Weafer, 20, for minor in possession of alcohol, and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Victoria A. Willhite, 24, for violation of probation, grand jury indictment, and held on no bond for violation of probation, and held on $20,000 bond for grand jury indictment.
• Christopher Devin Hill, 22, for contributing to delinquency of a minor, and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Matthew Stephen Barnes, 21, for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Damon Darnell Magwood, 39, for theft of property second, eight counts of fraudulent use of a credit or debit card, and held on a $80,000 bond.
• Charlie Ray Goodman, 41, for assault third, four counts of failure to appear, and held on a $3,000 bond.