Merry Market: The Gallery featuring locally-made items
Published 2:34 am Saturday, November 25, 2017
Music, food and fun will kick off the Lower Alabama Arts Coalition’s Very Merry Market at The Gallery this week.
The Gallery will feature artistic creations from local artists through Fri., Dec. 22. All items in the Very Merry Market are $50 or less.
Among the featured artists are:
- Joy Wilson, hand-painted and personalized ornaments and gourds
- Kathy Messick, jewelry.
- Andree Shearer, photography
- Roger Powell, prints and notecards
- Josh Scott, collegiate acrylics and other art work
- Genia Dorman artwork and plants
- Liz Reed, painted Christmas pillows
- Lisa Locklier, painted glass blocks and small wreaths.
- Blakely Taylor, art work
An opening is planned for 5 until 8 p.m. this Tues., Nov. 28, with live music and refreshments.
As well, The Gallery features original art priced from $100 to $2,500.
Gallery hours are 10 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., week days.