Arrest reports for Tues., Nov. 28, 2017
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Thurs., Nov. 23
- Kendall Landon Blue, 34, held for another agency.
- Kenneth Howard Owens, 46, for driving under the influence, and held on a $1,000 bond.
- Terry Ronald Golden, 39, for failure to appear, violation of probation, and held without bond
- Gary Donnell Parsons, 45, for violation of probation, and held without bond.
Fri., Nov. 24
- W.C. Lane, 28, for failure to appear, and held without bond.
- Frederick Richardson, 45, for two counts of failure to appear, and held without bond.
- Clinton Staley, 37, held for another agency.
Sun., Nov. 26
- Willie Goldsmith Jr., 31, for public intoxication, resisting arrest, attempting to elude, three counts of reckless endangerment, open container, and held on a $4,000 bond.
- Billy Nathan Sasser, 25, for failure to appear, and held on a $472 bond.
- Kenneth Chambers, 27, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana second, and held on a $20,500 bond.
- Cornelius Richardson, 26, for possession of marijuana first, possession of drug paraphernalia, and held on a $13,000 bond.
- Christopher Scott McNeil, 46, for unlawfully carrying a pistol, receiving stolen property fourth, and held on a $1,000 bond.