Arrest reports for Sat., Dec. 2, 2017
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Thurs., Nov. 30
- Casey Soukup, 31, held for another agency.
- Johnny Duane Stinson, 44, for failure to register as a sex offender, sex offender at a prohibited residence, and held on a $20,000 bond.
- Micheal Wayne Deason, 25, for theft of property third, unlawful breaking and entering, and held on a $20,000 bond.
- Daniel Alan Miller, 34, robbery first, theft of property fourth, resisting arrest, menacing, and held on a $39,000 bond.
- Grady Lee Jr., 39, for assault third, and held on a $500 bond.
- Jastyn Dakota Weeks, 20, for counterfeit money, and held on a $500 bond.