Arrest reports for Wed., Dec. 6, 2017
Published 1:40 am Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Mon., Dec. 4
- Willie Frank Tolbert, 59, for harassment, criminal trespassing, and held on a $1,000 bond.
- Willie Goldsmith Jr., 37, for bondsman off bond, and held on a $13,000 bond.
- Jessica Grooms, 32, for receiving stolen property first, receiving stolen property second, violation of probation, and held on a $30,000 bond.
- Beau Chesser, 32, for assault third, and held on a $3,000 bond.
- Charles Calvin Harris, 28, for two counts theft of property third, burglary third, theft of property first, two counts of theft of property fourth, two counts unlawful breaking and entering of a vehicle, assault third, and held on a $380,500 bond.
- Drew Austin Thames, 23, for driving under the influence, possession of a controlled substance, and held on a $41,000 bond.
- Justin Geiger, 25, for harassing communications, and held on a $500 bond.
- Justin Curtis Ray, 36, for municipal court order, and held without bond.
- Christopher Lawson, 44, for violation of probation, and held without bond.
- Billy Nathan Sasser, 26, held for another agency.