Arrest reports for Thurs., Dec. 7, 2017
Published 8:27 am Thursday, December 7, 2017
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Tues., Dec. 5
- John Blake Burns, 18, for minor in possession of alcohol, and held on a $1,000 bond.
- Devin Brett Thaggard, 25, for violation or probation, and held without bond.
- Priscilla Hattaway, 38, for negotiating with a non-negotiable instrument, failure to appear, and held on a $3,000 bond.
- Randy Horace Jones, 55, for failure to inoculate, and held on a $806 bond.
- Jacob Lewis Spann, 20, for failure to appear, and held without bond.
- Charles Ladelle Floyd, 46, held for another agency.
- Justin Pierre Hall, 28, for failure to appear, and held without bond.
- La’Meiko Williams, 20, for child support, and held without bond.
- Jakeith Tyrell Edwards, 22, for fugitive from justice, and held without bond.
- Cayleigh Stacks, 23, driving under the influence, and held on a $1,000 bond.