Arrest reports for Fri., Dec. 8, 2017
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Wed., Dec. 6
- Rebecca Feller, 39, for driving under the influence, open container, and held on a $1,500 bond.
- David Blair Rabren, 60, for promoting prison contraband, and held on a $50,000 bond.
- Devin Davenport, 24, held for another agency.
- Austin M. Halford, 22, for failure to appear, and held without bond.
- Samantha Townsend, 25, for failure to appear, and held without bond.