Arrests reports for Fri., Dec. 15, 2017
Published 12:53 am Friday, December 15, 2017
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Wed., Dec. 13
- Caleb Allen Peacock, 19, for failure to appear and held without bond.
- Joseph Cody Williamson, 19, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
- Levi Tyler Dulces, 24, for violation of probation and held without bond.
- Charles Rogers, 29, for failure to appear and held on a $569 cash bond.
- Aaron William Bolden, 38, for parole violation and held without bond.