Arrest reports for Sat., Dec. 16, 2017
Published 2:27 am Saturday, December 16, 2017
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Thurs., Dec. 14
- Dana Marisa Hendrix, 36, for three counts of grand jury indictment and held on a $60,000 bond.
- Austin Tyler Sutton, 22, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of a drug paraphernalia, SORNA and held on a $23,000 bond.
- Treston Devon Walker, 24, for theft of property fourth and held on a $500 bond.
- Clinton Samuel Teasley, 26, for domestic violence third and held on a $500 bond.
- Kimberly Mack, 30, for three counts of failure to appear and held on a $1,500 cash bond.
- Anthony Charles Cotton, 29, for failure to appear and held on a $300 cash bond
- Charles Martin Beasley, 39, for two counts of child support, failure to appear and held without bond.
- Daron Dwana Howard, giving false identification to a law enforcement officer, four counts of failure to appear, possession of a four counts forged instrument first and held on a $43,000 bond, and $0 bond.