Arrest reports for Wed., Dec. 20, 2017
Published 2:07 am Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Mon., Dec. 18
• Thomas Jason Fuller, 38, for alias write of arrest and held without bond.
• Aubrey Eldridge, 46, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Eddie Leathers, 24, held for another agency.
• Debora Davis, 48, for theft of property fourth, criminal trespassing third and held on a $3,500 bond.
• Rebecca Owens, 38, for public intoxication, disorderly conduct and held without bond.
• Ronnie Tisdale, 66, for possession of marijuana first, possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Jasper Graves, 21, for assault second and held on a $10,000 bond.