Arrest reports for Sat., Dec. 23, 2017
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Tues., Dec. 21
- Jay David McCoffer, 31, held for another agency.
- Aubrey Eldridge, 46, for theft of property fourth and held on a $500 bond.
- Queshe Lawrence, 21, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, violation of probation and held on a $13,000 and $0 bond.
- Ronald Howard Pinyaa, 30, for possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $3,000 bond.
- Alma Jean Peyton, 40, for failure to appear and held on a $300 bond.
- Justin Musgrove, 27, for violation of probation and held without bond.
- Justin Matthew Howle, 30, for failure to appear and held without bond.
- Tracy Gerald Bedsole, 45, for possession of marijuana second, possession of drug paraphernalia, attempting to elude, reckless driving, failure to stop at a stop sign, driving while suspended, and held on a $15,0000 bond.