Arrest reports for Thurs., Dec. 28, 2017
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Tues., Dec. 26
- Kevin Lee Everett, 29, for criminal mischief first and held on a $10,000 bond.
- Samantha Townsend, 25, for failure to appear and held on a $1,000 cash bond.
- Jamicheal Javon Jones, 21, for two counts of failure to appear and held on a $400 bond.
- Marcus William Stacey, 52, for theft of property fourth and held on a $500 bond.
- Glen Lamar Carnley, 60, for possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance, illegal prescription and held on a $13,000 bond.
- Patrick Thomas Kervin, 29, for failure to appear and held without bond.
- Carolyn Marie Truitt, 48, being held for another agency