Arrest reports for Wed., Jan. 10, 2018
Published 9:28 am Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Mon., Jan. 8, 2017
- Janice Mary Booker, 33, for child support and held without bond.
- Corinthian Sims, 25, for obstruction of justice, giving false information and held on a $1,000 bond.
- James Joye, 39, held for another agency.
- Shelly M. McDaniel, 38, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and held possession of marijuana second.
- Stacy Joann Clark, 36, for grand jury indictment, bond revocation and held on a $10,000 and $0 bond.