Arrest reports for Sat., Jan. 13, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Thurs., Jan. 11
- Aaron Wilson, 45, for negotiating with a non-negotiable instrument and held on a $1,000 bond.
- Joseph David Moore, 54, for bond revocation and held without bond.
- Cory Allen Richardson, 23, for violation of probation and held without bond.
- James Douglas Jackson Jr., 29, for unauthorized use of a vehicle and held on a $3,000 bond.
- Steven Lee Sherman, 27, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, child support and held on a $13,000 bond.
- Jennifer Payne, 29, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, bondsman off bond, grand jury indictment and held on a $13,000 bond.
- Jeremy Jaquad Thomas, 28, for two counts of failure to appear and held on a $2,000 bond.
- Eric Len Newton, 27, for attempting to elude and held on a $3,000 bond.
- Nedarius K. Howard, 22, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.