Arrest reports for Tues., Jan. 16, 2018
Published 12:43 am Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Fri., Jan. 12
- Randall Tyson Joy, 60, for violation of probation and held without bond.
- Joseph Taylor Spenard, 29, back for court.
- Al Hugo Davis, 41, for possession of controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
Sat., Jan. 13
- Vannessa Salvatore, 55, for public intoxication and held on a $300 bond.
- Johnathon Karl Williamson, 32, for possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance and held on a $13,000 bond.
- Jennifer White, 47, for criminal trespassing and held on a $3,000 bond.
- Zhanna Shaye Bolling, 30, for harrassment and held on a $500 bond.
Sun., Jan. 14
- Jason Edward Douglas, 46, for burglary third, theft of property second and held on a $22,000 bond.
- Skylar Whitney Hill, 30, for child support and held without bond.