Arrest reports for Sat., Jan. 20, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Thurs., Jan. 18
- Miles Alexander Ward, 21, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
- Christa G. Williams, 24, for failure to appear and held on a $369 cash bond.
- Chayton Lee Williams, 22, for theft of property fourth and held on a $500 bond.
- Zackery Taylor Kendrick, 19, for violation of probation and held without bond.
- Christopher Michael Thames, 44, for domestic violence third, unlawful imprisonment, preventing 911 call and held on a $2,500 bond.
- Lance Cory Bailey, 36, for public intoxication and held on a $400 bond.
- Dustin Lee Kelso, 35, for public intoxication and held on a $300 bond.
- Sandi Lynn Sorrells, 34, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of a drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
- William Paul Smith, 42, for failure to appear, grand jury indictment and held on a $0 and $25,000 bond.