Arrest reports for Thurs., Jan. 25, 2018
Published 12:13 am Thursday, January 25, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Tues., Jan. 23
- Landon D. Jackson, 32, for domestic violence third and held on a $3,000 bond.
- Michael Sage, 42, for harassing communications and held on a $500 bond.
- Regina Daniels, 39, for bondman off bond and held on without bond.
- Sherman Denson, 25, for theft of property fourth and held without bond.
- William Lee Bailey, 58, being held for another agency.
- Zachary Koenam, 37, for three counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
- Dustin Kelso, 35, for unauthorized use of a vehicle and held on a $3,000 bond.
- Ira Walker, 55, for bond revocation and held without bond.
- Tyrone Collins, 56, for public intoxication, resisting arrest, attempting to elude and held on a $2,000 bond.
- Troy Loray Fantroy, 20, for use of false ID to obstruct justice and held on a $10,000 bond.