Arrest reports for Wed., Jan. 31, 2018
Published 3:12 am Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Mon., Jan. 29
- Jucara L. Thomas, 31, for public intoxication and held on a $500 bond.
- Dustin M. Brooks, 34, for driving under the influence and held without bond.
- Christopher Bradley, 34, for failure to appear and held without bond.
- Paul Ray Ratliff, 47, for theft of property fourth and held without bond.
- Steven Aaron Riddle, 40, for theft of property fourth and held without bond.