2018 Cancer Freeze recipients
Published 2:23 am Thursday, February 1, 2018
- Abigail Bowen – Abigail is 14 months old from Luverne. Bowen was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia pre b when she was two days shy of being eight months old on December 20, 2016.
- Jackson Conway – Conway is 14 years old from Evergreen. Conway was diagnosed with Metastatic Ewing’s Sarcoma that metastasized to his lungs. Conway loves God, Alabama football, basketball, baseball, fishing, hunting and being with his family.
- Isyss Couch – Couch, who was 10, had a rare brain tumor called Diffuse Intrusive Potine Glioma. Couch participated in sports, social clubs, and was a member of the First Baptist Church in Whatley. Couch passed away in December. Proceeds raised on her behalf will go to her family.
- Kay Joyner – Joyner is 48 years old from DeFuniak Springs. Joyner was diagnosed with mucoepidermoid carcinoma of the left hard palate. Joyner has had to undergo 35 radiation treatments. Joyner is married to John Joyner and has two daughters, Kristina and Kaylie.
- Tammy Prescott – Prescott is 43 years old from Florala. Prescott was diagnosed in 2017 with pancreatic cancer. She has lived in Florala all of her life and has four kids.
- Jake Taylor – Taylor is 42 years old from Paxton. Taylor was diagnosed with kidney cancer. Taylor started chemo on September 26. Taylor is married to Jennifer Taylor and has two kids, Kayleigh and Branton.