Arrest reports for Thurs., Feb. 1, 2018
Published 2:28 am Thursday, February 1, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
Tues., Jan. 30
- Amos Correll Matthews, 44, for bond revocation and held without bond.
- Michael Lavon Lewis, 63, for grand jury indictmen and held on a $13,000 bond.
- Levi Tyler Dukes, 24, for contempt of court and held without bond.
- Betsy Ann Hughes, 41, for possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to appear and held on a $3,000 bond.
- Jedaiah Bailey, 23, for contempt of court and held without bond.
- Randall Ray Russell, 43, for violation of protection order and held on a $3,000 bond.
- Shelton O. Wilson, 23, back for court.
- Letteron D. Brannon, 41, for drug trafficking, possession of a drug paraphernalia and held on a $253,000 bond.
- Donna Marie McLeod, 61, for driving under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
- James Kevin Luckey, 38, for harassment, menacing and held on a $1,500 bond.