Arrest reports for Fri., Feb. 9, 2018
Published 2:05 am Friday, February 9, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office- including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt, and River Falls Police Departments:
Wed., Feb. 7
- William Seth Thames, 24, for failure to appear and held without bond.
- Doyle Van Roan, 59, for violation of probation and held without bond.
- Michael Wayne Kilpatrick, 44, for bondsman off bond and held on a $13,000 bond.
- Jason William Pettie, 38, for child support and held without bond.
- Trevon Latrale Peacock, 23, for failure to appear and held on a $1,000 bond.
- Glenda Maloney, 52, for theft of property first and held on a $1,000 bond.
- Kelli Nicole Davis, 33, held for another agency.