Arrest reports for Sat., Feb. 17, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office- including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt, and River Falls Police Departments:
Thurs., Feb. 15
- Tarus J. Lymon, 29, for two counts of failure to appear and held on a $1,000 bond.
- Austin T. Sutton, 22, for three counts of bond revocation and held without bond.
- Briaona Caldwell, 23, for violation of probation, two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
- Adrianna Stewart, 24, for possession of marijuana second, possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $10,500 bond.
- Troy Andrew Beck, 27, for attempting to elude, reckless endangerment and pistol without a permit and held on a $16,000 bond.
- Kenneth D. Russell, 44, for child support and held without bond.