Arrest reports for Fri., March 9, 2018
Published 11:27 pm Thursday, March 8, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office- including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt, and River Falls Police Departments:
Wed., March 7
- Darren Robertson, 45, for failure to appear, held without bond.
- Clay Abdul-Jabar Marshall, 29, for alias writ of arrest and not paying child support, held without bond.
- Diane High, 55, for three counts of fraudulent use of credit cards and theft of property third, held on a $33,000 bond.
- Sherry Brown Hames, 37, for violation of probation, held without bond.
- Kendra Clark, 32, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia, held on a $13,000 bond.
- Sherry Steele, 43, for public intoxication, held on a $500 bond.
- Tracy Gerald Bedsole, 45, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana second and possession of drug paraphernalia, held without bond.
- Robert Wesley Carnley, 48, for driving under the influence of a controlled substance, held on an $11,000 bond.