Arrests reports for Wed., March 21, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office- including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt, and River Falls Police Departments:
Mon., March 19, 2018
- Markus Jeremy Odom, 40, for domestic violence third, held on a $3,000 bond.
- Steven C. Johnson, 30, for domestic violence third and attempting to elude, held on a $1,500 bond.
- Damon D. Magwood, 40, for a municipal court order, held without bond.
- Charity Spring Likely, 40, for a municipal court order, held without bond.
- Robert Jeremy House, 40, for not paying child support, held without bond.