Arrest reports for Fri., March 23, 2018
Published 1:54 am Friday, March 23, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office- including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt, and River Falls Police Departments:
Wed., March 21
- Kewaun Deandre Benson, 18, for disorderly conduct, held on a $500 bond.
- Kendrick Davon Appkins, 18, for two counts of resisting arrest, held on a $2,000 bond.
- Dorissa Louise Owens, 29, for public intoxication, held on a $500 bond.
- Tanesha Jameson, 18, for two counts of resisting arrest, held on a $2,000 bond.
- Charles Shane Bailey, 47, on hold for another agency, held without bond.
- Lacresia Paul, 55, for harassing communication, held on a $500 bond.
- Rico Rarigas Phillips, 26, for theft of property fourth, held on a $500 property bond.
- Charles LaVaughn Grimes, 47, for unlawful imprisonment second, held on a $3,000 bond.