Arrest report for Fri., April 6
Published 12:00 am Friday, April 6, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office- including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt, and River Falls Police Departments:
Wed., April 4
• Shawn Douglas Bolding, 26, for contempt, held without bond.
• Audrey Anderson, 33, for contributing to delinquent minor, held on a $3,000 bond.
• Eddie B. Campbell, 65, for failure to appear, held without bond.
• Robert Dale Savage, 54, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia, held on a $13,000 bond.
• Kevin Lee Everett, 30, for a grand jury indictment, held on a $20,000 bond.
• Connie Boyington, 54, for possession of a controlled substance, held on a $10,000 bond.
• Donovan B. Spenard, 30, for failure to appear, held without bond.
• Darrel Byron Hawkes, 44, for public intoxication, held on a $300 bond.
• Marilene Matthews, 32, for failure to appear, held on a $1,000 cash bond.