Arrest reports for Tues., April 10, 2018
Published 12:22 am Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office- including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt, and River Falls Police Departments:
Fri., April 6
No arrests for this date.
Sat., April 7
- Frederick David Foss, 49, for failure to appear, held without bond.
- Alex Chase Sullivan, 27, for theft of property fourth and carrying brass knuckles, held on a $1,000 bond.
- Seth M. James, 29, for disorderly conduct, held on a $3,000 bond.
Sun., April 8
- Liesha M. Creech, 38, for drug trafficking and possession of drug paraphernalia, held on a $253,000 bond.
- Howard S. Nelson, 69, for domestic violence third, held on a $3,000 bond.
- Melissa Weaver, 25, for failure to appear, held without bond.
- James Robert Batson, 46, for failure to appear, held without bond.